2013年5月13日星期一

biological muscle Christian Louboutin Outlet noodles

Go to the beach to watch the sunrise sunset also became lin ya dream.Half a month later, where left too much about our memories.Don lose the direction in the sea, because you have only one life and one missed forever won we will miss a lot in life you can cherish things, missed nothing to get to the life you want.Heaven and the rain, like hand sheng then, if saved every blessing fireworks.I have to wait until a specified time, but i dont believe in yourself, im afraid he really doesnt come, if he does not care about me.Dear, i wish you happiness, but if we go back to the past, i have the confidence to you happy.But life is mottled, or rather optimistic people say it is a colorful, a variety of flavor.Instead, i wake up in the morning and smoke: last night to work overtime, work the road meets a friend, he gave me a packet of panda when he said that, he caught it with napkin spit sputum with blood, he immediately threw down the chopsticks and left quickly ?
"I told her, What you did was great, but I think a ton of moms would have done the exact same thing.How long have you not to call me baby, how long have you not to tell me, how long have you never told me about words, how long, you cant give me the feeling of love how long i not to tell you, how i dont tell you request, as long as you sincerely for your smile, how long my mobile phone is no longer retain your sms you have said, i do not say that breaking up, then i said, well, &ldquo.A contracted section, beginning in the cut down trees on the beach to kind of poplar.I feel like a princess, waiting for the prince to come.Day by day, from the beginning of the struggle now become indifferent.
23 is scheduled to start opposite Andrew Cashner 1-2, 4.I came into the waiting room when looked back at him, his eyes red, he said :go back to take care of yourself, stupid pig !Feeling of reality itself is always like that, before the second also sad tears, one second after appearing in front of friends when, already was overflowing with bright smile.I was filled with delight, i am happy, i just want to operate out of my sky.
At any time, one should do their own emotional slave, should not make all actions are subject to their emotions, but should in turn control of emotion.I admit i beijing biased, why bus ticket operation living is flatly beijing, why people in beijing often hangs in mouth edge greetings are :the field you are here, why the bottom without any biological muscle Christian Louboutin Outlet noodles with soy bean paste eight yuan, why beijing people of the suburb name is a combination of urban and rural areas why is our beijing, blabbering how what !But a day so you silly, ask wife, did you have a good time?I know, you, hold one at me tears, listen to my cry please, hug me.Im speechless, is weak, what i find, i keep going, keep walking.Father pushed his bike, did not speak, but i could see that he was sorry.I know i the stars and clouds moving forward, stumbling, without any success.

没有评论:

发表评论